As your agent, I will be your expert and your resource to guide you in the sale of your home.
The typical marketing plan will include:
1. Meeting for the Initial Consultation,
2. Providing My Marketing Plan,
3. Designing and Implementing a Strategy,
4. Aggressively Marketing Your Home
5. Staging Your Home,
6. Reviewing the Offer and Reaching
an Agreement with the Buyer,
7. Completing the Settlement Process
(per the Purchase Contract), and
8. Assisting you After the Sale.
For a more detailed description of the selling process, click on the sign below.
v v v
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Value Range Marketing (PVRM) is a marketing strategy option for home sellers who may want to take a different approach to attracting potential buyers. To learn more about PVRM, click on the icon below.
If you are interested in success stories too, please
v v v
Great Articles and Tips for Sellers:
* As a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties client, your home will also have the added benefit of being marketed through our HomeSuite product. This product promotes your property in a way that boasts what your home has to offer. You are welcome to see more about it here. HomeSuite Information